Monday, October 26, 2015

Updates (6)

New stock, new stock
 
Went over to Borders today to enquire and order some books. The first thing I did was to look for the metal puzzle section. I went to the previous location and could not find any of it. I thought they might have either sold out all the models or they have returned the unsold kits to the supplier. After walking and looking at some board games, I saw the metal kits display.
 
I looked through the Star Wars model kit and saw the usual kit which is still available from my last visit: Destroyer droid, X-Wing and Tie Fighter. Then I saw 2 other kits which was new. The R2-D2 and Millennium Falcon.


3 new Star Wars metal puzzle kit
 
There was only one R2-D2 set left and 2nos of the Millennium Falcon. Without hesitation, I took the R2-D2 kit and one of the Millennium Falcon. I also took the destroyer droid just to complete the collection.
 
From the website, there are a total of 16 different model kits. 12 have been released and 4 more are coming soon. They even have Transformers, Marvels, Star Trek, Halo and Mass Effect, Only the Transformers set are coming soon. I do hope that Borders will continue to bring in the new and other type of kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...